Receptionist / Office Manager
We are seeking a responsible, experienced, receptionist / office manager to join our busy, growing organisation. In this position, you will be responsible for managing all front-end duties and providing excellent customer service to our clients and visitors. As the first contact for our business you must be friendly, informative and welcoming and be able to handle enquiries both face to face and over the phone. You will also be responsible for managing the smooth running and maintenance of the office, providing support to colleagues as required.
- Manage the front desk, ensuring cover at all times.
- Answer main office telephone, direct calls and provide basic information.
- Provide PA support to company owners and Directors as required.
- Oversee mail deliveries, packages, and couriers.
- Dealing with correspondence and queries, addressing requests and complaints with quality customer service skills.
- Managing the company car fleet, obtaining quotes and liaising with employees and suppliers.
- Ordering stationery and office equipment/furniture as needed.
- Maintain office equipment such as printers, copiers etc, arranging engineers as required.
- Manage the office petty cash, purchasing office and kitchen supplies etc and maintaining records.
- Booking transport and accommodation.
- Preparing letters, presentations and reports as required.
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/office administrative systems.
- Assisting the organisation’s HR function with recruitment, arranging interviews, maintaining personnel records etc.
- Conducting induction programmes for new employees.
- Maintain the efficient running and upkeep of the office, kitchen and public areas, carrying out light housekeeping duties.
- General clerical duties as determined by the growing needs of the business.
- Assist in organising and planning company events, meetings, luncheons etc.
Role Requirements and Qualifications:
- Minimum GCSE or equivalent in Maths and English.
- Minimum of 2 years previous experience as a receptionist / front office manager or a related administrative role.
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel).
- Good interpersonal, customer service and time management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
T&T Facades are a specialist carpentry and facade contractor providing the design, supply, and installation of a large range of products including:
- Curtain Walling
- Steel Frame Systems
- Flashings and bracketry
- Established in 2000 and becoming a limited company in 2006. T&T Facades offer the full external façade envelope.
With our experience and attention to detail, we ensure that all projects receive first class attention, thus eliminating the possibility of costly pitfalls. Since 2000 our design skills and technical knowledge have ensured the upmost flexibility and aptitude for every kind of architectural project.
The company is proud to be associated with high profile projects including the SCCI (Southampton Centre for Cancer Immunology), Harbour Road luxury accommodation, Swindon Health Centre, Bournemouth FC Training Facility, Premier Inn Slough and the regeneration of Bracknell Town Centre & Andover Care Centre.
T&T are not a company to stand still. We are not afraid to put imagination before convention, to continually push the design boundaries and to make the impossible possible. We like a challenge and we like our people to think the same way.