Below we provide information about the security and privacy of the T&T Facades web site. We want all our clients to be confident using our site, particularly the use of personal information.
THE DATA PROTECTION PRINCIPLES
Anyone processing personal data must comply with the eight enforceable principles of good practice. They say that data must be:
- fairly and lawfully processed
- processed for limited purposes
- adequate, relevant and not excessive
- not kept longer than necessary
- processed in accordance with the data subject’ s rights
- not transferred to countries without adequate protection.
Personal data covers both facts and opinions about the individual. It also includes information regarding the intentions of the data controller towards the individual, although in some limited circumstances exemptions will apply. With processing, the definition is far wider than before. For example, it incorporates the concepts of ‘obtaining’, holding’ and ‘disclosing’.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- We will never send unsolicited email to personal email addresses unless you have opted in to receive these and we will only send you information about our services if we feel there is legitimate interest. Individuals can opt out at any time using the ‘unsubscribe’ function in our email communications or email a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We will not disclose information regarding our clients to third parties unless the customer has first given their consent.
- Information collected about the client is used only for the provision of our services to the client. This information is not used for any other purpose.
- If you have any concerns about privacy matters please contact us at email@example.com
- Our system automatically collects your IP address. If you are connected to the Internet you have one, for example it may look something like this 184.108.40.206. This information is stored in our database log and may be referred to in case of any dispute.
You can review the Data Protection Principles at the Information Commissioner website.
A copy of our GDPR policy can be provided upon request by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org